The ISOB platform enables stakeholders, employees and shareholders in an ISOB-listed startup to connect with potential investors registered on the Site looking for opportunities to sell and/or buy existing stakes in Israeli startups.
For employees and shareholders in ISOB - registered companies:
- Employees and shareholders can disclose their wish to sell interests in a startup and the startup's consent to this disclosure.
- Potential investors registered on the ISOB Site can disclose their wish to buy stakes in a certain startup registered on the Site.
- The Site enables potential investors to connect with potential sellers to negotiate a deal, without any additional involvement of ISOB.
- The connection and identity of the parties may be open or confidential.
The ISOB platform enables stakeholders in startups, emploees and shareholders to connect with potential ISOB-registered Investors in order to finance the exercise of their interests in ISOB - regestered companies and enables them to:
- Exercise options allotted to employees to buy shares in a company.
- Exercise their preemptive right to participate in a new financing round offered to new shareholders.
- Exercise their share in a company's rights offering.
ISOB for employees and shareholders – how does it work?
- In peer-to-peer transactions, ISOB enables the parties to mutually expose their identity and to negotiate and finalize the transaction.
Commissions charged by ISOB:
- For employees in ISOB-registered companies - no charge.
- For ISOB-registered investors - 3% plus VAT of the total transaction amount.